Thursday, November 29, 2012

You Shook Me All Night Long

She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean
Was the best damn woman that I ever seen
Shad had the sightless eyes, telling me no lies
Knocking me out with those American thighs

Taking more than her share, had me fighting for air

She told me to come but I was already there
The walls start shaking, earth was quaking
My mind was aching, we were making it

And you shook me all night long

Yeah, you shook me all night long
AC/DC

Confession: For years now, my favorite song to exercise to is AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long."  Yeah, I'll admit it.  Every time I listen to it I get all worked up.  I just can't help myself.  The same parts of my personality that cause me to either love fully or not at all, also makes me perpetually excited.  Just say it with me now: "Taking more than her share, had me fight for air.  She told me to come but I was already there."  You're a little aroused, too, now, aren't you?  See its not just me.  Okay maybe part of it IS me, but that can't be help.  I was raised evangelical, you know, and its common knowledge that Evangelical Gals are just bursting with sexual energy.  The good Lord made us that way.  Now, my Darlings, go to bed and have naughty dreams.  And YOU shook me all night long, yeah, YOU shook me all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment