Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Answers to the Questions

"I don't know the answers to the questions."  That's the thought that runs through my mind each time I dance around the edges of the Rabbit Hole.  And it should be more than obvious that my flirting with a breakdown happens more often than not.  But what I find most odd about that particular recurring thought is that I don't quite understand its meaning.  What are the questions?  Why do I need answers?  Okay, I'll be honest, if pressed, I can come up with more than a few questions that plague me (and even make me cry from time to time).  But, then again, in the midst of a smallish flip out, "I don't know the answers to the questions," is more of a childish lament that embodies my frustrations and fears than an intellectual inquiry.  And, in case its not clear, tonight, I don't know the answers to the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment