Thursday, December 27, 2012

Make Her Laugh


“If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.” ~Marilyn Monroe
“Everything that is done in this world is done by hope" (Martin Luther). This year my New Year's Resolutions are a secret.  SSSSshhhhhh. What?  You want me to spill my guts?  You think you're worthy of Secret Keeping?  Well, Kiddies, you're not!  Despite the fact that I do spill from time to time, at the moment, my lips are sealed.  That's right.  I've painted them pink, pressed them together, and locked what I'm wanting away in my heart.  Why?  Well, I've decided I'm using this winter and spring to get healthy again.  Uh huh.  I'm workin' on me so when this summer comes LOOK OUT!  What's the difference?  Well, I have a little hope this year.  Hope in what the future might hold.  Because its true, my dears, If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment