Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pinky and the Brain

The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but if they called them "sad meals" no one would buy them.

Pinky: Egad.  You astound me, Brain.
The Brain: That's a simple task, Pinky.

"They're Pinky and the Brain.  They're Pinky and Brain.  One is a genius.  The other's insane."  Everyone, sing it with me now!  "They're laboratory mice.  Their genes have been spliced.  They're dinky.  They're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain."  Aww, I just love that.  Don't you?  If your answer was no then stop reading now and don't bother with my weblog anymore.  We are obviously from different denominations.  Annnywaaay, why I am a digging up this old 90s cartoon?  A.) Its AWESOME B.) Pinky and the Brain are perfect metaphors for me and my brother.  No, really.  When I was healthier we were more like Dexter and Dee Dee from Dexter's Lab, but, now that bipolar swings have set in, I'm ALL Pinky all the time.  What's more, with age, my bro's becoming the Brain with his dry sense of humor and rapier wit.   That's it.  I'm done.  Did you expect Pinky to have a point here?  Well, I don't.  Narf.  I'm simply stating a fact.  Now, I need to go talk to the Brain about this evenings plans, but I imagine we'll do what we do every night.  Try to take over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment