Monday, January 14, 2013

The Muses: As They Should Be

For personal reasons, Yours Truly has been thinking about the Muses.  You know, the Greek Goddess of Literature, Science, and the Arts?  Sure you do!  Everyone remembers Disney's Hercules, right?  Then you definitely remember the Muses.  Its the Ladies from the Vase who sing about Meg's love life and Hercules' fame.  See, I knew you'd remember.  Which leads me to conclude, I prefer my Greek Goddess to have a certain Gospel Singing Flair.  Its not my fault.  I don't want my Goddesses looking like this (see picture on the right.  She's no fun.).  I need Magical No Nonsense Ladies who sing me catchy tunes about love!    Is that too much to ask?  I don't think so.  I'm sure Erato (Goddess of love poetry) would agree.  Below you will find my favorite Muse moment from Hercules.


No comments:

Post a Comment