Tuesday, April 9, 2013

From Rolls Back to Curves, Baby

Um...I'm gonna say it.  In the last few months, I've kinda blown up...like Shamoo.   Eating cookies, cakes, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, baby seals.  Whatever caught my fancy, really.  Thus, this morning I woke up and realized summer is coming and...damn woman.  Look at you! Now, listen there is nothing wrong with a curvy girl but this particular girl has a few rolls where her curves outta be.  Thus, for the next six months, I will give a weekly weight update and picture (face only because my phone isn't smart).  Hold on.  Hold on.  NO.  I will not tell you what I weigh.  A lady never tells, but I will update whether I lost or gained and how much.  And for every comment I get, I'll do 20 extra minutes on the treadmill and for every like I will do 10 (comment and like please..I think)  From Rolls back to Curves, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment