Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wee Woo: Jeremiah 29:11

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

"All my words come back to me in shades of mediocrity.  I need someone to comfort me." Simon and Garfunkel "Homeward Bound"

Plans to prosper and not to harm.  To give me hope and a future.  Today, Yours Truly is terrified, so much so, that she is dipping into Joyce Meyer with a look of guilt and desperation.  Asking my friends for advice.  What's funny is that they are all coming to the same conclusion: I am overreacting.  Nothing is wrong.  I have blown things out of proportion yet again.  And they are right.  In fact, you might think I find their declarations upsetting but I don't.  They are comforting.  You see, once my limbs go cold and fear seizes me I have the hardest time coming back to reality.  All the colors in my life fade into a shit shade of brown.  I fight tears, sit in a corner, and hyperventilate.  Wee Woo. Wee woo.  wee woo.  


No comments:

Post a Comment