Sunday, June 2, 2013

At My Best: Good Times and Bad

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure.  I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.  But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~Marilyn Monroe

Only a few people have seen me at my worst and stuck around.  Now in all fairness, listen, my worst is pretty fucked up.  And, in all reality, I am not sure my best is anything to brag about.  But I know this: The Few Awesome Individuals that hung in there with me during all the emails, phone calls, and hysterical breakdowns (yes, the occurred on a daily basis) will always have a piece of my heart in a way others can't.  Because that's the thing.  We remember those who were with in the good times, but I think we hold onto the people who saw us through the bad ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment