Friday, June 7, 2013

Little, and Bitchy, and Broken, but Still Good

Yours Truly is having a meltdown.  Its Beautiful.  The Booms and Bright Lights that now Decorate my Apartment Commemorate my long and haired History of Insanity.  Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is okay right now.  This Gal has been used up and spit out.  And that's Another Thing <she says changing topics randomly>: In the midst of such Turmoil, I've decided my Bedtime is now Sacred and that Anyone who interferes with my Beauty Sleep shall be cast out into darkness.  And there will be Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth.  Okay, I'm done.  Yep, that's it.  Get out here and go get the Life I don't have.  As for me, maybe I will do the dishes before I go watch Frances Ha, by myself, because I can (and because no one up here in this hell hole wants to see it with me).  Or maybe I'll just go back to sleep.  Either way, Taadaa!!! I made a blog post.  Its little, and bitchy, and broken, but still good (an improvised Lilo and Stitch quote, in case you're wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment