Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Retraction: The Bus Thing Was Harsh

Writing in Starbucks is somehow easier than writing at home.  Not sure what it is.  Especially because I understand that the place is engineered to encourage me to spend my hard earned cash on lattes or, in my case, iced black teas.  But, in defense of Starbucks, its close to my apartment, there's lots of natural light, friendly staff, and, out in public, its harder for me to get lost in the stuff that sends Yours Truly spiraling into depression.  Yeah...  I produced yesterday's post at home.  Now allow me to say: I stand by most of what I said, but, I probably shouldn't have said it.  It hard when someone you loved hurts you without remorse.  But, at the same time, I want to stay true to who I am.  Not let that anger take me too far.  No matter what my therapist says.   So, here is my retraction: The bus thing was harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment