Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

"Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but it's on par with a night of heavy drinking.  Nothing you'll miss." (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)

 "I'm a vindictive little bitch." And after last night, I am willing to admit, lately, the stress of my life is taking its toll.  Take the job searches, a tiny class this 8 weeks (which means an even smaller pay day), a more general dislike of South Bend, combined with the damages he dealt with no apologies and what you have is a recipe for a Broken Jenni Cocktail, shaken well and served over ice.  Its been a long time since I've been in that much pain. Today, despite the lack of actual alcohol, I feel hungover and sick.  What's the fix for this?  Where is the cure? Because here is the deal: You may not think so, but I've had to struggle to hold my tongue on this blog.  Not to say cruel things.  Not to lay things out very neatly in way that leaves no room for imagination.  But gawd, I'm so tired.  I don't know which is better anymore.  Not saying those nasty things or the catharsis I imagine that saying them would bring.  I dunno.  I do know I gotta get outta here, and if I could take it all back I would.  Redo my life.  Skip ISU and that cold Bastard all together.  Life is short, Dude.  I do not look kindly upon the time he wasted.  "I'm a vindictive little bitch." (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment