Monday, September 16, 2013

A Pale Shade of Azure

I'm a little sad tonight, and not entirely sure why.  Its been a good day.  In fact, last week was great and this week is shaping up to be pretty awesome as well.  So why am I blue?  I dunno.  My fall back answer is that some things still sting around the edges of my mind, but, with time, even that most poignant pain is easing.  For example, I don't cry the way I used to anymore.  In fact, I'm staying pretty on track.  I'm picking up new tricks (crocheting and knitting cables), hanging out with my friend, and putting my life back together.  But despite all that progress, in the silent moments at the end of my day a dull ache seeps into my bones making me uncomfortable and ill at ease, a pain I wish would disappear.  But you know what? I believe, that with time, it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment