Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Starbucks is Stalking Me

Starbucks is stalking me .  No seriously.  About a month ago, in a fit of panic, I applied to my local Starbucks hoping for a "hold me over" job until the actual opening I'm wanting materializes.  Since then I've been called in for two interviews and, then, proceeded to ignore two of their phone calls only to have a manager telephone me again at 9pm last night requesting I come in for interview number three today.  Dear Lord, what do they want?  What other questions can they possibly have?  And if you want to know the truth, I'm not sold on the job.  Just saying. While there is nothing wrong with slinging coffee, I'm not sure I feel like making mocha javas all day.  And I know what you are thinking: Just be honest.  Say you won't work holidays.  I DID!  I demanded a week at Thanksgiving, a week at Christmas, and every Thursday night off.  This time I'm demanding October 26th off.  Just to be random.  Well, my interview is in 30 minutes so this disheveled blogger is signing off now.  Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment