Saturday, October 19, 2013

This One's For You

So, according to my therapist, the fact that I respond to any mention of He Who Shall Not Be Named with anger and disgust is normal and healthy.  That's right, I'm talking about the bastard that played with my head while I was sick.  For the longest time, I blamed myself for his actions.  If I had been better, prettier, smarter, something more, he'd have treated me right.  Of course, that's bullshit.  He was NEVER gonna treat me right.  He can't.  Maybe not because he's a bad person but because he's an incomplete one.  Someone who isn't strong enough to just be a real friend or let me go.  Instead, he strung along a bipolar chick and never felt remorse.  My friends assure me I dodged a bullet...and that they didn't like him to begin with...so that's good.  But tonight, I still feel anger and hurt.  Hurt because he never even apologized and anger because I let it go on so long.  These middle fingers are for you, Pal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment