Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bah Humbug


We are having a MELTDOWN.  No seriously a Nuclear Explosion is happening right here in South Bend, Indiana.  I hate EVERYONE.  Okay, maybe I don't. I don't know.  I took my GRE practice test, and while my Verbal Score was respectable, my Quantitative Score (and I should admit I gave up started just picking numbers) left more than a little something to be desired.  I worry I'm not smart enough to succeed and earn an living wage.  The girl who flew in the face of reality and won is long gone.  In her place stands someone who has been burned so many times she resembles a piece of blackened toast.  And I hate him tonight.  I dunno why except when Yours Truly is stressed out I fallback on reminding myself what an incredible Douche-Bag he is.  The Douchiest Douche-Bag that EVER lived.  Yes, that's right.  I said it.   Bah Humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment