Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hailing

Its hailing in South Bend.  Woo hoo.  At least the weather echoes my outlook.  In hopes of making matters worse, I had a sushi roll I can't afford (12 dollars) for lunch.  But who cares.  I'm losing it.  I've no idea what is going to happen to me. None at all.  And, you know, its not that I don't believe in Providence...I do, but, lets face it, Providence rarely follows my best laid plans.  In fact, Providence often seems to ignore my plans all together.  I suppose that's the point though.  My identity is in Christ.  I believe that too but I also know I'm worn out.  That my life seems wrecked beyond repair...my best friend keeps telling me it only feels that way, and she's probably right.  But, at the moment, I'd give anything to know its gonna  be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment