Thursday, November 14, 2013

Me and the GRE

For the first time in my life, I am studying for the GRE.  Yes, actually, I did take it about six years ago, but I thought it was some sort of aptitude test and, apparently, Notre Dame just didn't get a shit about my scores.  Now, an older and wiser Jenni Nicole realizes she has to study.  The verbal section isn't the problem.  Its math that's a bitch, Folks.  Why would any sane person need to know the shaded in area of a circle inscribed in a square?  What the fuck?   In my defense, I've learned to figure probability problems again, find the volume of a cube, and solve geometric sequence problems.  Really, I've come a long way from the random guesses I was making last week. All I know is until I take this damned test, I hate the GRE and all who support its evil ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment