Sunday, November 3, 2013

Me and Taylor Swift

Its been a rough week, Folks.  It went something like this: One adviser refused to write me a letter of recommendation and suggested that while I am a "nice person" I probably cannot have a career.  I had a minor breakdown.  Then defended my life choices to the rest of my faculty. And after I finally figured out the Letter Debacle of 2013, I rededicated myself to studying for the GRE which isn't quite as easy as I was led to believe.  At the moment, I'm working on the Quantitative Portion of the Test while mustering all the self-restraint I have in hopes of not murdering three moronic eighteen year-old who keeping exclaiming in high pitched voices that they "Don't want to be friends with Taylor Swift."  Guess what, Bitches.  Taylor Swift probably doesn't want to be with friends with you either and neither do I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment