Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Raggedy Edge

"She's torn up plenty, but she'll fly true."  I need to run away, into the black.  I can feel it in my bones.  Running is my MO, Guys.  When life becomes unbearable, I tear out in the night.  Because, here's the deal, I can't, no matter how hard I try, fix the things that hurt, and, right now, that hurt is threatening to consume me.  And you know what's stupid?  Everyday, I still wait for an email from Him.  I dunno why.  But somewhere in the back of my mind and the recesses of my heart, I want that to happen.  I want him to care.  That's the irrational part of me.  The part of me that still believes in rainbows and happy endings.  The part needs to die.  There are no fucking rainbows and no happy endings, and he doesn't give a shit about me.  All I ever was to him was extra attention.  That hurts to say because I adored him...and probably still do on a lot of levels, but its the truth.  "So here's us, on the raggedy edge.  Don't push me and I won't push you."

No comments:

Post a Comment