Thursday, December 19, 2013

Trains...One More Purchase

Twas the week before Christmas, and all through the house every creature was playing boardgames even the resident mouse.  When what to my wondering eyes did appear but a Comic Quest Game store (with a copy of Trains) beckoning that Christmas was finally here.  I snatched up the board game quick as a flash, then drove straight home to tear off the wrapper and gaze at my game stash.   Quarriors, Kingdom Builder, Ascension, Lord's of Water Deep, Netrunner, now Trains, a nifty game (with a deck building mechanic similar to Dominion combined with a train game) that He had never played.  Picked out on my own, not Ticket to Ride because He suggested that game I declined.  Instead, I choose my own games and remembered that Christmas meant something long before I loved Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment