Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fresh, Alive, and All My Own

I still exist somewhere in between well and raw.  Can you be both at the same time?  I'm not sure.  I know He finally removed me from his weblog.  That was a raw feeling.  Of course, I beat him to that months ago so while it stung for a reason I cannot explain, it wasn't devastating.   That's a well one.  My friends speculate he liked the attention so much that he left the link to gawk and stare in wonder of his own ass hattery, a sick pride in what he'd managed to do.  But you know what?  Despite the sting, I'm thankful He took it down.  His clicks on my blog were my last links to Him.  And you know what that means?  Within the next month this blog will come down and something new will be born.  I don't know what will be is yet.  But something that has nothing to do with the hurt He dealt.  Something that wasn't my way of talking to, pleading with, and then yelling at him.  Something fresh, alive, and all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment