Monday, January 6, 2014

Here at the Overlook

"Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in." It is negative eleven degrees in South Bend and I haven't been to Starbucks in days.  The Snow Cat doesn't seem to be working.  The Walls are Closing in.  Not cool, Kids.  Not cool.  The spooky silence of this Icy Tundra has left me half madEach night, I chase my cats around the apartment like a Crazy Person, hollaring "Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in. Not by the hair of your chiny-chin-chin? Well then I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in."  Its really wonder that they will come anywhere near me at this point.  <Sigh> All work and no Starbucks makes Jenni a Dull Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment