Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Job Potentiality

Sometimes, alright lots of times, I get my cart before the horse.  Like today for instance, I received notification that I should come to Lexington next week to test for a potential job.  Most normal people, people with their feet planted firmly on the ground, would be happy, but reserved.  That's not me.  I am a high maintenance flippy dippy brunette who happens to be over the moon by my potential employment. In real terms, this mean that I have already picked out three apartments one of which is in a historic downtown building.  Its so pretty, Guys.  Original hardwood floors, halogen lighting.  I love it.  Of course all this hoping and dreaming leads to a sticky situation because I haven't got the job yet and, at this point, if I don't get it, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment