Friday, April 11, 2014

Good DAY, Sir!

Here's the thing, Guys: I am probably never going to forgive the Asshole who treated me like dog-shit.  Maybe if he had apologized, I could have seen him as something more than Immature, Sadistic, Little Ass Wipe.  But he didn't (and won't) so I don't.  And if you read this you Little Fucker these are all dedicated to You!


1.) Elliot Smith: Ballad of Nothing



Favorite Line:  "A tired man with only hours to go just waiting to be taken away"

2.) Eamon: Fuck It! (I don't want you back!) 



Favorite Line: "Fuck what I said it don't mean shit now.  Fuck all those presents you might as well throw em' out."  And for the record, he is a kinda of hoe.

3.) Bob Dylan: Don't Think Twice, Its Alright



Favorite Line: “I ain’t saying you treated me unkind, you could have done better but I don’t mind. You just kinda wasted my precious time.”

4.) Cee-Lo Green: Fuck You


Favorite Line: I think this one is self explanatory: FUCK YOU! "I pity the fool who falls in love with you"


No comments:

Post a Comment